|Posting Title:||Results Management Analyst|
|Job Location:||Dhaka, Bangladesh|
|Skill Required:||Project/ Programme Management,|
|Preferred Experience:||02 Years|
|Closing Date for Applications:||01th Sep, 2022|
Results Management Analyst Provide quality assurance of the survey including survey design, tool development, data collection, data analysis, and report preparation. Arrange and coordinate data collection, field management, etc. Provide guidance on developing data analytics and data visualization. Organize report dissemination events.
The Aspire to Innovate (a2i) Programme builds on the Government of Bangladesh’s efforts to introduce a citizen-centric culture of innovation in civil service to improve service delivery and make services more inclusive, affordable, reliable, and easier to access. This project will provide support to establish institutional mechanisms and improve accountability to accelerate SDG achievements in Bangladesh.
This project will have three components:
- Institutionalizing Public Service Innovation and Improving Accountability
- Catalyzing Digital Financial Services and Fintech Innovations
- Incubating Private Sector-enabled Public Service Innovation
Duties and Responsibilities:
Under the direct supervision of the Programme Advisor, the incumbent will perform the below-mentioned duties and responsibilities.
- Results Management Analyst provides consultation on data platforms, data management, data standard, and practice.
- Coordinate with data-providing agencies and strategic support in building data leadership of the govt. officials on SDG results in management and data.
- Facilitate networking and communication with govt. and non-govt. agencies to ensure evidence-based results tracking through following whole-of-govt. and whole-of-society approach.
- Results Management Analyst conduct surveys, assessments, and evaluations for project activities.
- Provide technical support to national and international consultants engaged in research, data analytics, data science, and visualization.
- Prepare quarterly/annual progress reports on data initiatives and ensure wider dissemination to its target audience.
- Facilitate national and international partnerships for the development of data and enhancement of data innovation and support to data-related event management.
Provide technical consultation on data platforms, data management, data standard, and practice
- Results Management Analyst provides advisory technical support to design, develop and enhance SDG Tracker, My Constituency Platform, Socio-economic Recovery platform, and other different data initiatives.
- Review and guide to modifying the platforms as required such as SDG Tracker.
- Provide technical support to the development and compilation of activity and indicators of different initiatives.
- Ensure regular updates of indicator data in all the data platforms under the SDG and the Data team.
- Provide statistical analysis of outcome data, preparation of results, and presentation for sharing with stakeholders and CO reporting.
- Provide technical support in data analytics, visualization, and overall data management.
- Ensure regular updates of the indicator framework of the team and facilitated the development of outcome monitoring plans for the accomplished activities.
Coordinate with data-providing agencies and strategic support in building data leadership of the govt. officials on SDG results in management and data.
- Results Management Analyst lead to manage Data Leadership initiative for data-driven decision making within the government.
- Organize capacity development activities for the data providers, data approvers, and others of SDG Tracker and other data platforms to ensure smooth progress tracking.
- Keep close communication with all government data-providing agencies for identifying capacity gaps for data-driven decision making.
- Provide solutions to the gaps through arranging time-to-time training and consultation to ensure the availability of data.
- Coordinate with the Prime Minister’s Office (PMO), General Economic Division (GED), Bangladesh Bureau of Statistics (BBS), and National Data Coordination Committee (NDCC) and manage data-related issues.
- Keep close communication with the SDG focal persons from the relevant govt. offices for meeting up with their capacity needs.
Facilitate networking and communication with govt. and non-govt. agencies to ensure evidence-based results tracking through following whole-of-govt. and whole-of-society approach
- Results Management Analyst provides strategic support to organize needs assessment events on SDG Tracker, My Constituency, Global Index, Data 4 Now, OGD, etc. with government officials, private sectors, development agencies, NGOs, CSOs, Academia, etc.
- Disseminate the results/findings from the needs assessment with stakeholders.
- Conduct regular consultation with the govt. organization (all govt. agencies) for carrying out results tracking and monitoring.
- Coordinate with BBS, GED, PMO, National Data Coordination Committee (NDCC) along with the non-govt. organizations and manage data-related issues.
- Keep close communication with the govt. and donor organizations and identify their demand areas in terms of evidence-based decision making
Conduct surveys, assessments, and evaluations for project activities
- Results Management Analyst provides advisory support in concept development, literature review, and data collection of data initiative surveys, assessments, and evaluation.
- Provide technical guidance for developing methodology and tools for data collection against different need-based studies, assessments, and data initiatives.
- Provide strategic support for data collection & developing analysis plans for different data initiatives.
- Provide technical guidance to develop relevant visualization and finalize reports for the project.
- Provide support to disseminate study findings to relevant stakeholders.
Provide technical support to national and international consultants engaged in research, data analytics, data science, and visualization
- Results Management Analyst provides strategic guidance to develop ToRs to engage external research organizations to conduct assessments.
- Coordinate with the consultants and organizations to conduct the research.
- Provide quality assurance of the survey including survey design, tool development, data collection, data analysis, and report preparation.
- Arrange and coordinate data collection, field management, etc.
- Provide guidance on developing data analytics and data visualization.
- Organize report dissemination events.
Prepare quarterly/annual progress reports on data initiatives and ensure wider dissemination to its target audience
- Results Management Analyst provides guidance and technical support to compile and consolidate monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual programmatic performance reports of all the data initiatives.
- Coordinate to generate monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, and annual progress reports on all major initiatives to the Project Director/Project Manager.
- Provide technical support to prepare quarterly, annual and other reports required by UNDP and/or donors.
- Provide support to ensure wider dissemination of the results reports to the donors.
- Provide technical support to the Programme Management Unit in the development, compilation, and sharing of evidence in a timely manner to the management for effective decision-making.
Facilitate national and international partners for the development of data and enhancement of data innovation and support to data-related event management
- Results Management Analyst maintains partnerships with the existing partners and utilized the partners in bringing data innovation.
- Keep close communication with the partners and worked collectively for data innovation.
- Guide the team to identify potential partners for data innovation and SDGs data management.
- Keep liaison with the partners through knowledge products sharing and regular meetings.
- Exchange knowledge of various internal data initiatives with the partners for the betterment of data for decision.
- Organize various sensitization events, and orientation programs on SDG Tracker, SDG Localization, My Constituency, COVID-19 Socio-economic Impact, Recovery Management System, Global Index, Data Leadership, etc.
- Master’s degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Development Studies / Sociology / Anthropology / Statistics / Economics / Public Administration / Psychology
- 2 years of relevant experience in Research/ M&E /Data / SDG Initiatives with a Bachelor’s degree; no experience is required with a Master’s degree.
- Experience in research/M&E.
- Experience in managing data initiatives.
- Experience in SDG initiatives.
- Experience in developing partnerships with national/international entities.
- Experience in working with government/UN agencies.
- Experience in ICT will be an added advantage.
- Experience in using database and statistical software (Ms. Excel, SPSS/STATA, etc.) will add value.
- Experience in networking and communication.
Language requirement :
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Bangla.
We do our best to provide you the most accurate info, but closing dates may be wrong on our site. Please check on the recruiting organization's page for the exact info. Candidates are responsible for complying with deadlines and are encouraged to submit applications well ahead.
Informal Resolution Officer
Senior Programme Manager
Associate Water Engineer
UmerKot (Sindh), Pakistan
Human Resources Assistant
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Finance and Administration Assistant
Data Center Specialist
Colombo, Sri Lanka
Data Center Manager
Colombo, Sri Lanka
Deputy Country Representative
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Senior Green Investment Officer
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Dhaka , Bangladesh
Data Privacy Consultant
Washington DC, United States of America
Senior Program Officer
London, United Kingdom
Travel Management Consultant
Deputy Director General – Research and Development – Biosciences
Full Stack Developer
The Hague, Netherlands
Information Security Management
Chief of Staff
Washington, D.C., United States of America
Senior Research Officer
Adolescent & Youth Technical Adviser
Field Procurement Officer
Kampala , Uganda
Senior Database Administrator
New Delhi, India
Incheon, South Korea
Water and Climate Specialist
New Delhi, India
Pusa (Bihar), India
Assistant Research Associate
New Delhi, India
Lahore , Pakistan
Associate National Project Officer
New Delhi, India
Economic Affairs Officer