IT Officer, Engineering
The ITS Enterprise Services department, ITSEN, provides a wide range of technical services, ranging from data centers and system administration to database, middleware, cloud, and Identity management. The department consists of two units (ITSIA and ITSSM) which are in Washington, DC; Chennai, India; and in Sofia, Bulgaria.
ITSIA (ITS Identity and Application Service) unit, provides enterprise system integration support, for both on-prem and cloud (Azure/AWS), for ITS and its clients.
This position is to manage critical services for middleware technologies, that includes, but not limited to -Enterprise Service Bus (MuleSoft ESB), API Gateway (Apigee, Azure, and AWS), and Business Process Mgmt (Pega).
For the 3 technologies – MuleSoft ESB, API Gateway (Apigee, Azure, and AWS), and Pega:
- As an independent contributor, you will be responsible to provide infrastructure and operations support for both on-premises and cloud services.
- Automate using IaC, every activity of the infrastructure management– create, check, modify and delete, and upgrade versions, as recommended by the vendor to future proof.
- The document, peer-review changes. Effectively communicate changes with colleagues in Chennai, Sofia, and HQ, and other stakeholders including but not limited to Enterprise Change Review Board, Office of the Information Security, and Enterprise Architecture.
- Work with stakeholders to define integration services and solutions for integration requirements for various systems and cloud-hosted solutions.
- Collaborates with staff and contractors in their area of expertise.
- When provided with an objective to improve performance -develop and implement action plans needed to effect the change.
- Creates technical blueprints, translating logical architecture into physical specifications. Directs and oversees the implementation effort.
- Manages day-to-day relationships with vendors supporting their elements of the infrastructure including negotiating acquisitions within the scope of an existing service agreement or contract.
- Assesses demand for their service or technology area and develops plans to meet future capacity needs and makes recommendations to the manager.
- Provides technical guidance and mentorship to team members.
- B.Tech / B.E with a minimum of 10 years of experience.
- Experience in the integration platforms – MuleSoft ESB (version 3, 4, and RTF), Apigee – as Administrator and/or developer, to manage, monitor, and troubleshoot in a large enterprise. Experience in PEGA is a plus
- Experience in platforms automation through pipelines for Operational excellence.
- Experience in integrating platforms with ERP systems.
- Demonstrated experience in containers and their orchestration.
- Strong knowledge in IaC, SRE, and DevOps principles, Microservices, and API-led connectivity.
We do our best to provide you the most accurate info, but closing dates may be wrong on our site. Please check on the recruiting organization's page for the exact info. Candidates are responsible for complying with deadlines and are encouraged to submit applications well ahead.