Skill Required: Finance And Account,
Preferred Experience: 2 years of relevant work experience Years
URL for CV Submission: https://worldbankgroup.csod.co...
Closing Date for Applications: 15th Oct, 2021
IFC’s Infrastructure Department, a priority department that delivers financial and technical support to clients in the power, transport, telecoms, municipal & environmental infrastructure, oil and gas, and mining sectors, is looking to recruit an Investment Analyst to join its team in Hong Kong. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the analysis, execution, supervision, and management of infrastructure investments in the Asia Pacific Region.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Analyze financial statements/projections, build financial models and run sensitivities, with accountability for factual and mathematical accuracy.
- Perform analytical work (due diligence, equity valuation, loan pricing, comps, etc.) as inputs to investment, lending, and portfolio management decisions, including the design and evaluation of structuring alternatives.
- Assist in preparing analytical sections of country and sector strategies, as well as portfolio reviews.
- Undertake sector mappings to identify and assess potential business opportunities. Identify key stakeholders at target partners as input to business development and engagement planning. Research prospective partners for alignment with IFC strategic, financial, and integrity criteria. Prepare pitchbooks and proposals.
- Identify data collection needs to support the assessment of financial, operational, development impact, industry, environmental and social, and other matters relevant to a lending or investment decision.
- Draft memos and documents to support investment, lending, and portfolio management decisions.
- Acquire foundational knowledge of IFC’s policies and procedures for loans and investments. Work with internal and stakeholders to complete specific steps in the investment, lending, and portfolio management lifecycles in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or a related specialty, with 2-3 years work experience in a financial institution or fund manager.
- Demonstrated skill in financial statement analysis, accounting, finance, financial model construction, and comparable company/transaction analysis.
- Strong attention to detail, thoughtful analysis, and rigorous diligence in the quality of own work.
- Able to gather and assess relevant data to facilitate the analysis of financial and non-financial risks.
- Able to form effective working relationships with internal and external parties.
- Highly motivated, committed to the highest ethical standards, able to work successfully in multicultural teams and across boundaries.
- CFA is a plus.
- Knowledge of utilities or infrastructure is a plus.
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and in writing.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin Chinese is required.
We do our best to provide you the most accurate info, but closing dates may be wrong on our site. Please check on the recruiting organization's page for the exact info. Candidates are responsible for complying with deadlines and are encouraged to submit applications well ahead.