|Posting Title:||Human Resources Coordinator|
|Job Location:||Beirut, Lebanon|
|Skill Required:||HR And Admin,|
|Preferred Experience:||5 Years|
|Closing Date for Applications:||01th Feb, 2022|
Human Resources Coordinator Job Description
A Human Resources Coordinator is responsible for facilitating all key HR functions and programs. This includes issues raised by current and future employees and matters related to employment, compensation and benefits, labor negotiations, and employee relations.
All NRC employees are expected to work in accordance with the organization’s core values: dedication, innovation, inclusivity, and accountability. These attitudes and beliefs shall guide our actions and relationships.
The purpose of the Human Resources Coordinator position is to oversee the day-to-day implementation of the Human Resources-related responsibilities in the Area Office. The position holder will be implementing various matters related to talent acquisition, performance management, duty of care, employee relations, learning and development, and staff and management support. The duties will also encompass proper implementation and reinforcement of NRC Terms of Employment and Code of Conduct, NRC HRMS (People), and continuous coordination with the Country Office HR staff.
- Implement NRC’s systems and procedures at the area level
- Ensure adherence to NRC policies, handbooks, guidelines, donor requirements, and national labor law in all processes and procedures
- Human Resources Coordinator Prepare and submit reports and analysis
- Ensure proper filing of all supporting document
- Human Resources Coordinator Support line managers in procedures and require support team training
- Human Resources Coordinator Line manage the related HR staff in the function
- Human Resources Coordinator Ensure development and implementation of administrative systems and procedures
- Ensure adherence to NRC policies and the
- Human Resources Coordinator Advice in personnel conflicts/processes when relevant
- Coordinate staff recruitment and exits, introductions, training, staff benefits schemes, etc.
- Coordinate with relevant partners, suppliers, authorities, lawyers, etc.
- Human Resources Coordinator Ensure accuracy of staff salaries
- Ensure that staff records in all offices in the area are up to date and filed appropriately
- Provide administrative support for duty of care activities as required.
- Human Resources Coordinator Conduct field visits to all related sub-offices to conduct spot checks, attend related meetings, and follow up on various matters, and address concerns.
- Ensure that NRC’s related activities are implemented within NRC’s Protection mainstreaming guidelines and report any breaches/concerns to the line manager and/or focal point for proper action.
- Ensure proper implementation of the various policies and procedures related to service providers at area level including Volunteering Policy, Consultancy Policy, and Daily Labor Policy; and provide managers and staff with guidance and support on their implementation and NRC’s minimum standards.
- Play an active part in the implementation of NRC People HRMS and ensure data is updated and accurate at all times while providing staff with the required support, follow-up, and guidance on its use.
- Follow up and ensure proper implementation of NRC Terms of Employment, NRC’s Code of Conduct, and all related policies including leaves, holidays, allowances and benefits, and entry and exit, etc.
- Oversee and ensure filing and archiving is performed following NRC minimum standards and data protection guidelines.
- Carry out recruitment activities as needed including job design and analysis, development and update of job descriptions, carry out behavioral interviews, and advise and guide managers on the process.
- Prepare the monthly payroll data and submit it to the Country Office for processing while ensuring accurate documentation of supporting documents.
- Provide line managers and staff with advice and guidance on all HR matters such as recruitment, performance management, conflict resolution, the duty of care principles, etc.
- Lead on fact-findings and follow up on Code of Conduct breaches and under-performance cases at area level as requested and in coordination with the Human Resources Manager and Employee Relations Coordinator in the Country Office.
- Take an active role in investigations as needed and as advised by the Investigation Coordinator.
- Promote NRC’s expected organizational behavior and culture among staff through awareness sessions, inductions, and other training as assigned.
- Administer training sessions related to HR and its relevant activities as needed and as delegated by the Country Office HR.
- Actively participate in the development and implementation through the working groups in the Country HR strategy and Plan of Action.
- Support HR colleagues in other Area Offices and in the Country Office in related HR matters as needed and in direct coordination with the Line Manager and the Human Resources Manager.
- Country Office Human Resources team
- Area Office Programme and Support Staff
- Area Management Group (AMG) members and Area Manager
- Head of Support and Head of Operations
Competencies are important in order for the employee and the organization to deliver desired results. They are relevant for all staff and are divided into the following two categories:
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or any other related field
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in a Generalist Human Resources function including recruitment and personnel management
- Previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts
- Fluency in both English and Arabic, written and spoken
These personal qualities influence how successful people are in their job. NRC’s Competency Framework states 12 behavioral competencies and the following are essential for this position:
- Planning and delivering results
- Communicating with impact and respect
- Working with people
- Coping with change
- Handling insecure environments
Kindly note that empty or incomplete applications, as well as CVs, received via email will not be considered official and will not be processed.
We do our best to provide you the most accurate info, but closing dates may be wrong on our site. Please check on the recruiting organization's page for the exact info. Candidates are responsible for complying with deadlines and are encouraged to submit applications well ahead.
Informal Resolution Officer
Senior Programme Manager
Associate Water Engineer
UmerKot (Sindh), Pakistan
Human Resources Assistant
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Finance and Administration Assistant
Data Center Specialist
Colombo, Sri Lanka
Data Center Manager
Colombo, Sri Lanka
Deputy Country Representative
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Senior Green Investment Officer
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Dhaka , Bangladesh
Data Privacy Consultant
Washington DC, United States of America
Senior Program Officer
London, United Kingdom
Travel Management Consultant
Deputy Director General – Research and Development – Biosciences
Full Stack Developer
The Hague, Netherlands
Information Security Management
Chief of Staff
Washington, D.C., United States of America
Senior Research Officer
Adolescent & Youth Technical Adviser
Field Procurement Officer
Kampala , Uganda
Senior Database Administrator
New Delhi, India
Incheon, South Korea
Water and Climate Specialist
New Delhi, India
Pusa (Bihar), India
Assistant Research Associate
New Delhi, India
Results Management Analyst
Lahore , Pakistan
Associate National Project Officer
New Delhi, India