|Posting Title:||Data Center Manager|
|Job Location:||Colombo, Sri Lanka|
|Skill Required:||Project/program Management,|
|Preferred Experience:||05 Years|
|Closing Date for Applications:||28th Sep, 2022|
The role of the Data Center Manager is to take responsibility for the provision of day-to-day Data Centre service operations using best practices and standards and to lead in planning, designing, and implementing strategic plans to ensure data center capacity meets the Council’s existing and future requirements.
Personal data services management
• Data Center Manager provides guidance and oversight for the adequate use of the Humanitarian Cash Operations and Programme Ecosystem (HOPE) for UNICEF and partners.
• Escalate to manage risks related to personal data management.
• Ensure quality of data analysis, reporting, Third Party Monitoring (TPM), Grievance and Redressal Mechanisms (GRM), and data protection standards.
• Provide oversight of personal data use for efficient and effective delivery of individual payments/cash transfers and ensure all payments are made on time.
• Coordinate with interagency counterpart’s data interoperability initiatives.
Data management representation function
• Coordinate with HQ (Headquarters) HOPE team on prioritized support.
• Represent personal data management function within SLCO.
• Represent data management function with external stakeholders including de facto authorities.
• Represent data management function in donors’ briefing.
Data protection standards
• Ensure that the personal data management workstream is aligned with UNICEF Data Protection Policy.
• Coordinate with HQ technical counterparts to ensure.
▪ Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIA) are carried out with appropriate frequency on supported programs.
▪ UNICEF partners are trained on Data Protection and Responsible Data for Children principles
▪ UNICEF CSO and private sector partners comply with relevant data protection legal tools such as Non-Disclosure Agreements.
▪ Timely implementation of DPIA recommendations.
Ensure timely arrangement and signature of Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs) with UNICEF’s implementing partners, financial service providers, and other entities who will require access to personally identifiable information from UNICEF.
A Master’s degree in Economics, Social Science, or a related field is required. Bachelor’s degree complemented with relevant industry certifications and work experience can be considered.
5 years of professional work experience in data or humanitarian program/project management experience, including with multiple stakeholders. Experience in emergency contexts is desirable.
Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of a local language is an asset.
Knowledge and skills:
- Experience in implementing humanitarian cash transfers program.
- Experience in beneficiary data system for humanitarian cash transfer at field level.
- Experience in business operation environments with a proven track record of interfacing with multiple stakeholders (internal and external) and successful project completion.
- Experience in working with UN agencies or NGOs (UNICEF experience preferred) at the interagency level.
- Detailed knowledge of the project lifecycle and fluency in project management methodologies.
- Experience collaborating across multiple functions and working with operational subject matter experts, technical resources, and architecture teams.
- High motivation, and dedication to deliver results within strict timeframes.
Are you looking for a website or digital promotion contact us on +91-9472333163
We do our best to provide you the most accurate info, but closing dates may be wrong on our site. Please check on the recruiting organization's page for the exact info. Candidates are responsible for complying with deadlines and are encouraged to submit applications well ahead.
Informal Resolution Officer
Senior Programme Manager
Associate Water Engineer
UmerKot (Sindh), Pakistan
Human Resources Assistant
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Finance and Administration Assistant
Data Center Specialist
Colombo, Sri Lanka
Deputy Country Representative
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Senior Green Investment Officer
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Dhaka , Bangladesh
Data Privacy Consultant
Washington DC, United States of America
Senior Program Officer
London, United Kingdom
Travel Management Consultant
Deputy Director General – Research and Development – Biosciences
Full Stack Developer
The Hague, Netherlands
Information Security Management
Chief of Staff
Washington, D.C., United States of America
Senior Research Officer
Adolescent & Youth Technical Adviser
Field Procurement Officer
Kampala , Uganda
Senior Database Administrator
New Delhi, India
Incheon, South Korea
Water and Climate Specialist
New Delhi, India
Pusa (Bihar), India
Assistant Research Associate
New Delhi, India
Results Management Analyst
Lahore , Pakistan
Associate National Project Officer
New Delhi, India
Economic Affairs Officer