|Posting Title:||Administrative and Financial Assistant|
|Job Location:||Yaounde, Comeroom|
|Skill Required:||Finance And Accounts, HR And Admin,|
|Preferred Experience:||3 Years|
|Closing Date for Applications:||14th Jan, 2022|
Placed under the general supervision of the Program Manager and the technical supervision of the Administration and Finance Officer of the Cameroon office, the Project Administrative, and Financial Assistant is responsible for executing and monitoring financial operations. and accountants from the Project Management Unit in Equatorial Guinea.
- Maintain the accounts of the Management Unit in accordance with the IUCN procedures manual and the provisions of the funding agreements;
- Ensure the monitoring and maintenance of the Project accounting system;
- Assist the Project Coordinator in the execution of administrative tasks;
- Organize and judiciously manage equipment and other logistics materials for the Project.
- Support in procurement
- Manage administrative and financial documentation
- Prepare and analyze monthly and annual financial reports;
- Prepare the annual budget with the other project managers;
- Prepare budget revisions with other project managers;
- Provide support to the organization and monitor the performance of audit missions.
- Keep the accounting records of the Project;
- Ensure that the project financial reports are prepared and sent by the 3rd of the following month at the latest;
- Perform the bank reconciliation of the project on the 30th of each month, at the close of financial reports;
- Filing and archiving office accounting documents using an appropriate system;
- Edit and transmit the transactions of the project and those of the implementing partners to the Project Coordinator and to the Administrative and Financial Manager of the Cameroon program;
- Prepare financial reports for the project and transmit them according to the contractual periods while ensuring the control of all financial information;
- Prepare, in conjunction with the Project Coordinator, and submit them to the Administrative and Financial Officer, in accordance with IUCN financial rules, format, and accounting requirements;
- Regularly monitor the financial execution of the Project according to the approved budget and according to the available standard format;
- Carry out the end-of-year inventory (fixed assets, stocks, depreciation) of the project;
- Carry out the work of closing accounts at mid-term and at the end of the year.
- Invoice each month the “staff time” costs of project management;
- Carry out the mid-term and year-end inventory of fixed assets and stocks
- Maintain a register and file of fixed assets and stocks of the project management office;
- Monitor and periodically assess the state of stocks, and prepare purchase requests;
- Supervise the upkeep and maintenance of the project office equipment and materials;
- Prepare and facilitate the conduct of project audits, and implement the recommendations retained from the audits.
- Initiate contracts for execution providers in relation to the Project Coordinator, the Administrative, and Financial Officer.
- Provide support in the staff recruitment process
- Keep personnel files up to date through rigorous filing
- Prepare the documents required when taking up service, promotions, appointments, assignments, absences, departures, etc.
- Help update the terms of reference
- Helping to establish or update statistical staff data
- Establish leave certificates
- Ensure the establishment of payroll and control of salary statements before imputation.
- Dispatching and classification of statements and pay slips
- Preparation and payment of compulsory tax and social
- declarations Declaration of employment of a worker not yet registered
- Establishment and transmission of entry and exit forms to the institution in charge of social security (case of recruitment or departure of an already registered worker).
- Administer the Human Resources management system
- Carry out any other formality required with the administrative services for foreign personnel working in Mali
Treasury and various operations
- Establish and send requests for funds to the Cameroon office on time
- Ensure effective cash management;
- Perform all other ad hoc tasks at the request of his supervisor
- Prepare payment files;
- Ensure that the documentation relating to each payment is duly approved by the Project Manager and other designated officials, and placed in the ERP system
- Any other task deemed necessary, within the limits of his competence, for the proper functioning of the IUCN office and the project.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Hold a post-graduate degree at the BAC + 3 level in accounting, finance, or any other related field.
- Have at least 3 years of professional experience,
- Have proven experience in human resources management,
- Master the various accounting techniques and IT management tools;
- Good knowledge of local legislation in the areas of taxation and local regulatory reporting obligations as well as of the OHADA system is required.
- Proactive, results-oriented, and service-oriented.
- Great discretion overall strategic and financial information;
- Open-mindedness necessarily;
- Sense of communication and good interpersonal skills;
- Rigorous and precise in the work;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Have a perfect command of the official languages of Guinea and a good level of English, especially in writing and comprehension of texts.
- Autonomy in work and ability to work in a multicultural team;
- Be very available;
- Know how to manage stress.
We do our best to provide you the most accurate info, but closing dates may be wrong on our site. Please check on the recruiting organization's page for the exact info. Candidates are responsible for complying with deadlines and are encouraged to submit applications well ahead.
Informal Resolution Officer
Senior Programme Manager
Associate Water Engineer
UmerKot (Sindh), Pakistan
Human Resources Assistant
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Finance and Administration Assistant
Data Center Specialist
Colombo, Sri Lanka
Data Center Manager
Colombo, Sri Lanka
Deputy Country Representative
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Senior Green Investment Officer
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Dhaka , Bangladesh
Data Privacy Consultant
Washington DC, United States of America
Senior Program Officer
London, United Kingdom
Travel Management Consultant
Deputy Director General – Research and Development – Biosciences
Full Stack Developer
The Hague, Netherlands
Information Security Management
Chief of Staff
Washington, D.C., United States of America
Senior Research Officer
Adolescent & Youth Technical Adviser
Field Procurement Officer
Kampala , Uganda
Senior Database Administrator
New Delhi, India
Incheon, South Korea
Water and Climate Specialist
New Delhi, India
Pusa (Bihar), India
Assistant Research Associate
New Delhi, India
Results Management Analyst
Lahore , Pakistan
Associate National Project Officer
New Delhi, India